General medicine is the medical specialty which provides continuing primary care and comprehensive medical evaluations for individuals and families.
Your general medicine doctor is trained to have an overview of his patient’s medical condition.
He/ she will consider your past medical history and help you make consistent choices for your health and well being.
He/ she will also follow recommendations of your specialist doctor, as for:
- high blood pressure;
General medicine doctors of the Hospital organize full health checks according to your age and needs at:
- L’Hôpital Français de Hanoi, No. 1 Phuong Mai, Dong Da, Hanoi.
- H Clinic Trung Hoa, 24T1 Hoang Dao Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
Dr. Đặng Ngọc Tân
Dr. Dang Ngoc Tan received his doctor medicine diploma in 1995. He then worked as an emergency doctor at Bac Thang Long General Hospital before he began one year post-graduate training at the Dreux Hospital Center, University of Paris VI, France in 2003.
Dr. Tan returned to work at Bac Thang Long General Hospital after coming back from France. In 2010, he obtained his master’s degree in rheumatology at Hanoi Medical University.
Not only that, Dr. Tan completed clinical pharmacy I, II, III at Hanoi University of Pharmacy in 2002. The profession of clinical pharmacy actually serves as a resource to him to assure safe, appropriate, cost-effective medication use.
Dr. Tan has been a rheumatologist and general physician at L’Hôpital Francais de Hanoi since 2011. Dr. Tan serves patients with rheumatic diseases on every Thursdays at the Hospital and every Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays at H Clinic Trung Hoa where he is assigned to take charge of.
To arrange an appointment with Dr. Dang Ngọc Tan, please drop us a call at: 04.35771100 or click here: Make an appointment
Dr. Nguyễn Ngọc Hưng
- Medical Doctor (GP), Hanoi Medical University
- Master of Infectious, Hanoi Medical University
- Attestation of deeply training in Internal Medicine in France
2007 - Present: Internist, Internal Medicine Department, L’Hôpital Francais de Hanoi.
Make an appointment
Dr. Nguyễn Quang Hiền
- Medical Doctor, Thai Binh Medical University
- Master of Science in Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
- Post-graduate training at Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou in Paris, France.
- 1994 – 1998: Doctor in Intensive Care and Emergency Department at Nghe An General Hospital, Nghe An Province
- 1998 – 2003: Study and Work in Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Department and Poison Control Center at Bach Mai Hospital.
- 2002 – 2003: Clinic & Panel Doctor for American International Assurance Vietnam.
- 2003: Member of Emergency Team responding to SARS outbreak of WHO in Vietnam.
- 2003 – 2007: Work in Intensive Care Unit and Emergency Department at Viet Xo Friendship Hospital.
- 2007 – 2008: Internal Doctor at Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou in Paris, France.
- From 2008 to present: Internal Medicine Doctor at L’Hôpital Français de Hanoi
Dr. Nguyễn Văn Mùi
- 2003: Medical Doctor, Hai Phong medical University
- 2004-2006: Post-graduate Training Cavale blanche Hospital, Brest, France
- 2015: Master Degree in Internal Medicine
- Inter-university Diploma of Anti-infectious therapeutic
- First Aid -Pre Hospital Emergency Care Cavalblanche Hospital, Brest, France
- 2004-2006: Resident Doctor at Cavale blanche Hospital, Brest France
- 2007- present: Working at Accident & Emercency departement, internal medicine Hôpital français de Hanoi
Dr. Trần Anh Dũng
- Medical Doctor, Hanoi Medical University
- Senior Doctor 1, Hanoi Medical University
- Post-graduate Training in Saint-Antoine Hospital, Paris, France
- Inter-universities Diploma in Therapeutic Strategy in Infectious Pathology in France
- 1998 - 2000: Working as an assistant at Hanoi Medical University
- 2000 - 2002: Resident Doctor at Neuilly Counbevoir Hospital, France
- 2006 - Present: Working as a GP Doctor, Internal Medicine Department, L’Hôpital Français de Hanoi
Dr. Vũ Hoàng Thu
- Medical Doctor in General Practice, Hanoi Medical University
- Senior Doctor 1 in Allergy, Hanoi French Hospital
- Attestation of deeply specialized training of Internal Medicine
- Post-graduate Training in Clinic and Treatment at Brest Medical University, France
- 1983 - 1984 & 1985 - 1994 & 1996 - 2000: Working at Clinical Allergy - Immunity Department, Bach Mai Hospital
- 1984 - 1985: Working at National Institute of Dermatology and Venereology.
- 1995 - 1996: Reanimation, Intensive Care and Toxicology, Bach Mai Hospital.
- 2000 - Present: Working at L’Hôpital Français de Hanoi. Currently, Dr. Vu Hoang Thu is a GP Doctor/ Allergy Doctor/ Head of Internal Medicine Department of the Hospital.
Dr. Vũ Quang Huy
- Medical Doctor, Hanoi Medical University.
- Post-graduate training on Emergency, Intensive Care and Poison Control, Bach Mai Hospital.
- Certifications of Advance Cardio Life Support (ACLS-Australian), Pediatric Emergency Care (PALS), Emergency Trauma Care (PTLS), Advanced First Aid Training Instructor, and Offshore Safety Induction – Sea survival & Helicopter underwater escape.
- 1995 – 2000: Working as medical representative, then supervisor, then medical manager, then Northern Manager for Diethelm, then ROHTO, Dr Reddy
- 2000 – 2002: Working in the Department of Emergency Medicine, Intensive Care and Poison Control, Bach Mai Hospital.
- 2002 – 2011: Working as treating Physician for the International SOS Hanoi, General Practitioner and Emergency Care Medicine.
- From 1/2012: GP Doctor, L’Hôpital Francais de Hanoi.
Languages: Vietnamese, English, some French & some Japanese