The Neurology Department provides treatment for several neuro-pathologies, including:
- Early diagnosis of Cerebral Vascular Accident (CVA), particularly ischemic forms with precocious thrombolytic treatment.
- Headache in general and migraine.
- Chronic neuropathic pain, including disk hernia (with no indication for surgery), sciatica, etc.
- Parkinson disease and movement disorders, including tremor and abnormal movements as tics.
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Pathology of epilepsy, analysis of electroencephalography (EEG) for adults and children.
- Treatment of sleep disorder
- Degenerative and vascular dementia.
- Infection of central nerve system: meningitis caused by bacteria, virus or tuberculosis. Neuro-cysticercosis. Myelitis.
- Carpal tunnel Syndrome with electromyography
- Peripheric neuroradiculopathies (Guillain Barré syndrome) or neuromuscular diseases and muscular diseases (myasthenia)
- Facial paralysis a frigore.
MD.Đào Thị Bích Hòa
M.S, Resident Neurologist Dao Thi Bich Hoa has been working as a professional practitioner for 30 years, She is a former Deputy Head of Cerebrovascular Accident (CVA) Treatment Department and Head of Children’s Neurology and Epilepsy Unit under Department of Internal Neurology of Bach Mai Hospital.
M.S, Dr. Dao Thi Bich Hoa obtained the degree of medical doctor in 1989, degree of Session XI resident neurologist and master of internal neurology from Hanoi Medical University.
From August 1st, 2016 M.A, Dr. Dao Thi Bich Hoa began to work as a permanent doctor in Hanoi French Hospital. Dr. Hoa shall perform clinical diagnosis and treatment to such neurological diseases as:
- Cerebrovascular diseases
- Headaches in general and migraine
- Chronic pains with neurological origin including types of disc herniation (for the cases where surgery is not indicated), ischioneuralgia, etc.
- Infection of the central nervous system: meningitis caused by bacteria, virus, or tuberculosis. Cerebral helminthiasis, Myelitis.
- Diseases of peripheral nerve roots or neuromuscular diseases, muscular pathologies, facial paralysis, neuralgia of nerve V.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Multiple sclerosis (MS).
- Parkinson's disease and movement disorders, including tremor, and Tic-categorised abnormal movements.
- Treatment of sleep disorders.
- Patients with dementia.
For booking a consultation, please contact us via (04) 35771100 or click here.