In 2016, our Pediatric Department attended 25.040 consultations, 1.728 hospitalizations and 1.385 newborns. In L’Hôpital Français de Hanoi, all newborns are examined systematically within 24 hours of delivery and on the fourth day afterward.
Newborns and infants are in attendance of Vietnamese and French pediatrician team.
Pediatric Department also provides personalized medical follow-up programs for infants and children, H PLUS BABYCARE and H PLUS 4KID which include the vaccination schedule.
See Pediatric Hospitalization
Dr. Bùi Thúy Nga
- Medical Doctor on specialty of Pediatrics, Leningrad Medical University
- Senior Doctor 1 on specialty of Pediatrics, Hai Phong Medical University.
- Post-graduate Training in Pediatrics at Rouen Hospital, France
- 1999 - 2008: Pediatrician, Department of Neonatalogy, Hai Phong Hospital for Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Currently, Dr. Bui Thuy Nga has been working as a Pediatrician at L’Hôpital Français de Hanoi.
Dr. Lê Ngọc Lan
Dr. Le Ngoc Lan is a pediatrician and pediatric cardiologist. She received her first degree diploma in Pediatrics in 1993, a Master of Science Degree in 1996 and a Doctor of Science Degree in 2011 from Hanoi Medical University.
To increase professional qualification, knowledge and skills, Dr. Lan followed residency training on Pediatrics (FFI) at the Nantes University Hospital in 1996, residency training on Cardiology at Tours University Hospital in 2003 and participated in the course on “Fetal Echocardiology” in Strasbourg, France.
Dr. Lan has over 18 years of working experience at the Department of Pediatrics, Hanoi Medical University, the Department of Cardiology (National Hospital of Pediatrics), specializing in Pediatric General, Pediatric cardiology and cardiac emergency. She starts her permanent work at L’Hôpital Francais de Hanoi from the 1st of June, 2015.
Dr. Nguyễn Thị Anh Thư
- Medical Doctor in Pediatrics, Leningrad Institute of Pediatrics, Russia
- French Pediatric Course Vietnam - Sweden Children Hospital
- Diploma in Epidemiology and Public Health of Inter-universities: Nancy-Boudeux - HCM.
- 1987: Medicine - Pediatrician in Neonatology Department, Reanimation of Newborn, Delivery Room, Operative Room, Premature infants, Disease Infants and Reanimation Intensive Care Departments, Sweden Infant Protection Hospital
- 1996 - 2000: Doctor in Medicine of nutritional infant , Chief of Planning Department, newborn nutrition, infant and pregnant women and obese, ...especially training on nutrition for public health
- 2000 - Present: Working as a pediatrician at L’Hôpital Français de Hanoi.
Dr. Nguyễn Trung Hà
- Medical Doctor in Anatomy, Hanoi Medical University
- Internal Doctor in Infection, Hanoi Medical University
- Pediatric Training Course in French, Vietnam-Sweden Children’s Hospital (now Vietnam National Hospital of Pediatrics)
- Master of Pediatrics, Hanoi Medical University
- Training courses in France, Austria, Malaysia and Thailand.
- 05 years working at Internal Department, Military Hospital Zone II
- 10 years working as a Pediatrician at Vietnam National Institute of Pediatrics
- Since 1999, Dr. Nguyen Trung Ha has been working as a Pediatrician at L’Hôpital Français de Hanoi. Now, Dr. Ha is the Head of Pediatrics Department of the Hospital.
Dr. Phan Thị Thu Minh
Dr. Phan Thi Thu Minh graduated in medicine from Hanoi Medical University in 2003. She earned her Master’s Degree in Pediatrics from Hanoi Medical University in 2007 after completing three-year residency at National Hospital of Pediatrics.
Over the next 6 years from 2008, Dr. Phan Thi Thu Minh both gave lectures to students of Pediatric Faculty of Hanoi Medical University where she studied for years and worked at Department of Pediatric Pulmonology of Saint Paul Hospital. She also attended patients at the Pediatric Clinic of Hanoi Medical University.
Dr. Minh believes that it is important for a doctor to enhance professional knowledge and experience. For this reason, she has attended several advanced training courses in Vietnam and abroad apart from doing professional researches, notably the advanced courses at the Northern Clinca School, Sydney, Australia in 2012 and Long Beach University, California, USA in 2013. This is the way she gains more new valuable knowledge.
Ph.D - Dr. Phạm Thị Xuân Tú
- Bachelor in Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
- Resident doctor specializing in pediatrics, Hanoi Medical University
- Master of Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
- Ph.D of science Medical, University of Picardi Jules Vernes, Amiens, France
- Postgraduate training (FFI) specializing in pediatrics, Hauterpierre Hospital, Strasbourg, France
- Postgraduate training (APSA), Amiens Hospital, France
- Professor of Pediatrics, Medical University of Tours, France.
- 1983 - 1986: Resident Pediatrician, Hanoi Medical University
- 1987-1993: Lecturer of Pediatrics, Hanoi Medical University & Doctor - Pediatrician, Department of respiratory, Saint-Paul Hospital, Hanoi
- 1993-1994: Resident doctor, Neonatal department, Hautepierre Hospital, Strasbourg, France
- 1994-1996: Lecturer of pediatrics, Hanoi Medical University & Pediatrician, Neonatal Department, Saint-Paul Hospital, Hanoi
- 1996: Internship in France
- 1997-2002: Lecturer of Hanoi Medical University & Doctor, Neonatal Department, National Hospital of Pediatrics
- 2002-2005: Professor of Pediatrics, Medical University of Tours & Doctor, Clochevilles Hospital, Tours, France
- 2006-2011: Lecturer, Hanoi Medical University & Doctor, Neonatal Department, National Hospital of Pediatrics
- 11/2011-present: Pediatrician, L’Hôpital Francais de Hanoi